NETGEAR ProSafe GS110TPv3 - 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 2 x SFP
Switches with Essential L2 Features for SMB Networks
NETGEAR Smart Managed Switches offer powerful L2 and L2+/Layer 3 Lite features, better PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. This series of switches offers 8 to 52 port configurations both in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE options. All switches come with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. These switches are the ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
Designed for Converged Networks, Big or Small
- PoE and PoE+ Support available for all configurations
- Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
- Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, help speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance systems
- Static routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, provides advanced multicast filtering
Build a Future-Proof Network with NETGEAR
- Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC address table, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups
- Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based networking
- PoE+ support on all PoE models with the GS728TPP providing PoE+ support on all ports, adding the flexibility to add power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless APs into the network in the future
- The presence of SFP ports provide necessary fiber uplinks, while dedicated SFP ports on many models further builds uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for network virtualization
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for more energy savings in the future when more EEE-compliant end devices come to market
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - Diff Serv)
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
Network Development Made Easy
- Auto Voice VLAN for easy development of VoIP
- Auto Video for simple deployment of IP Surveillance
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrades
- PoE Timer for scheduling the on/off time of your PoE powered devices
Smart IT, not Big IT
- Easy to manage via web browser-based management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network
PoE-capable on all Ports of the Switch
Support high-density VoIP, Surveillance and WiFi AP deployments, scalable for future growth. Never face the risk of running out of PoE ports.
IEEE 802.3at PoE Plus Ports
Flexible to add enough high-end and/or high-powered PoE devices such as video phones, PTZ cameras and 11ac Wireless Access Points in the future via the same existing switch that is used to power normal VoIP phones.
Dedicated SFP Fiber Uplinks
Dedicated SFP ports provide fiber uplinks without sacrificing any downlink Gigabit port. 4 SFP ports provide not only redundant uplinks, but can also build dual redundancy by a trunked uplink with link aggregation and failover, the dual-redundancy, a powerful design for the network virtualization.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSUPPORT 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSUPPORT coverage can be extended by purchasing one, three, or five year contracts.
- ProSUPPORT Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues)
- ProSAFE® 8-Port Gigabit POE Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit Fiber SFP
Number of PoE ports
Total PoE Power budget (Watts)
Max MAC entries
VLAN (Number Supported)
Dynamic VLAN assignment
Host ARP table
- External Input: 48V/1.25A
Max consumption (Watts)
- 59.3W (with PoE)
Acoustic Noise Level @25C (dBA)
- 0° to 50° C
- 157,004 hrs
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm