Gigabyte GA-B250-HD3P - ATX - LGA1151 Socket - B250 - DDR4
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics Support
- Turbo B-CLOCK, Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Triple display interfaces including High Definition Multimedia Interface
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including Cloud Station™ Utility
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
• Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection—a must for high-end high current fans.
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change—all without having to load Windows.
Thanks to the onboard Turbo B-Clock Tuning IC, GIGABYTE enables users to overclock and push the limits of their processor. With the new linear range adjustment option of the Tuning IC, ranges from 95MHz to 150MHz are now possible.
*Turbo B-Clock overclocking range may vary according to CPU capabilities.
Intel® Gigabit LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.
The ASMEDIA 2142 USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering a total of up to 16 Gb/s, which means you have extra bandwidth to take full control of the 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 ports. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel®HD Graphics support:
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|USB||Chipset+ASMedia®ASM2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
|Ondersteunde RAM-technologie||DDR4 SDRAM|